Tuesday, October 20, 2009

On the run this week

This week is one of those on the run weeks. The kind where you wish you could stop the world and make people wait for you so you can take a breather. I really wanted to load up the recipes into the posts by now but it is going to have to wait till the weekend. (I hope this brings me some breathing space!) If anyone out there is reading my blog and wants the recipes let me know and will try to get them loaded sooner.

What I would rather be doing this week is staying out all day in the garden the weather is perfect for it. Last week while it was still raining most days I did get to do some pages in my art and ideas journal. I put any any idea I want to develop into this journal. last week I tried an idea that came from an artist that has inspired me when reading her blog ... more on her later.

This is what I did





Not that good as they are but wanted to try out the idea and I think it has potential so will do some more when I get some time again (or when it is raining)  I love to be able to spend time on my art and ideas journal, it helps so much with stress relief and it helps me find my skills again. The Angels are still a bit raw and I need to do more work on the pages but for now this is how they will stay. I cannot say that Edna or for that matter Vera had an eye for art but both of them did do crafty things so perhaps that counts. Most people used to think doing art was a bit eccentric and was wasting time.



No comments:

Post a Comment